To create an Ecosphere of entrepreneurship in Delhi NCR and develop entrepreneurial outlook among students, and provide budding entrepreneurs a platform to showcase their services to the youth crowd of Delhi.
About the Programme:
Enumerated below is the tentative timeline for the event:
eDC will select one/two Campus CEO(s) from a number of colleges across Delhi NCR
Each Campus CEO will work with a start up for one month and help them promote products/services in the localilty of his/her college.
Program will run for five months, hence catering to 5 different start ups from different sectors
Responsibilities of Campus CEO:
- Work closely with a new start up every month to help it promote its products among the students of his/her college.
- Understand the concept and products of the associated start ups to be able to communicate the same to the relevant target segment.
- Devise ingenious marketing strategies to provide best brand awareness options for the associated start ups.
- Help E-Cell to better understand your campus culture and build relationships on campus with faculty and student groups.
- Certificate of appreciation from eDC IIT Delhi at the end of the 5 month tenure.
- Enhance communication and professional skills by interacting with recognized professionals.
- Get hands-on experience of the entrepreneurial environment and work culture by working with some of the most promising startups of India.
- Attain a professional experience that would help in future placement and post-graduation opportunities.
- Serve as a strategic link between eDC IIT Delhi and your college.
- Students in their final or pre-final years in college.
- A desire to learn from the talented budding entrepreneurs of India.
- Passion for entrepreneurship and technology.
- Willingness to work in the fast paced and result oriented environment of startups.